1) Print and Fill out the New Member Application. Mail it in to the P.O. Box address at the bottom of the application.
2) Wait for one of our club trustees to call you after your application is received (usually 2 weeks). While you’re waiting, come to any of our club rides, races or RUTS events and check us out.
3) Once the trustee has reviewed your application and spoken with you via telephone, the membership will vote. All new members are voted in at the general meetings which take place the first Monday of each month. You do not need to be present when you are voted in.
1) Love the Lord Jesus Christ
2) Agree with our statement of faith on the application
3) Attend at least 2 RUTS events (rides, races or meetings) per year
4) Participate (serve / volunteer) at our annual District 37 race event put on in June